Carpet care doesn’t necessarily have to involve arduous work, constant vacuuming, or spot cleaning. Here is a list of things carpet owners can do to prevent dirty carpets:
- Inexpensive and easy to clean, doormats are excellent for preventing dirt from entering your home and reaching your carpet.
- Removing shoes indoors before stepping on your carpets is an easy way to prevent stubborn contaminants from tracking into your carpets.
- Food and liquids contain oils, dyes, acidic components, and other ingredients that can stain your carpet and even cause permanent damage if not treated. Encouraging family members to eat in the kitchen or over hardwood surfaces can prevent them from spilling on your carpet.
- Carpet Runners. Carpet runners can be placed in heavy traffic areas to protect your carpet and prevent dirt from tracking from the outside elements.
No matter how many preventative actions you take or how often you vacuum, your carpet will still need heavy-duty cleaning from time to time. Professional carpet care and cleaning is required to maintain healthy levels of allergens and bacteria in your home. A trained carpet care professional such as Chem-Dry should perform this service at least every 18-24 months to refresh the texture and rejuvenate the fibers in your carpet. Have Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning professionals come to your home and service your carpets, rugs, and/or upholstery.
Most carpet today is constructed with synthetic fibers such as nylon, polyester, or olefin and may be cleaned with most cleaning methods. Natural fibers such as wool, cotton, silk, and sisal may require specialized care. Luckily, Chem-Dry professional carpet cleaning technicians know how to properly service any situation, even the tough spills.
HOT CARBONATING EXCTRACTION (HCE) PROCESS
Burdened by heavy soiling, pet urine, and tough stains? Chem-Dry professionals can help. If you have new carpet that most likely has a warranty, we highly recommend our Hot Carbonating Extraction carpet cleaning process to maintain the carpet warranty. Below are the steps that Chem-Dry carpet cleaning professionals perform to ensure a thorough clean:
- Pre-vacuum the carpet. 60% of dry soils can be removed before getting the carpet wet.
- Apply Chem-Dry Exclusive Pre-spray. We have green-certified pre-sprays for traffic lanes, pre-sprays for all types of carpet such as nylon and polyester, and we even have a residue remover product to dry out the residues left by previous carpet cleaners.
- Pre-Scrub the carpet. Most of the time this is where you’ll see a big difference in the cleaning. This step is crucial too, because we rinse out the urine, scrub the traffic areas and spot the stains.
- Use the Natural® to Clean. The Natural® is Chem-Dry’s exclusive carpet cleaning solution and is green-certified, safe & non-toxic for your kids and pets. We rinse and extract your carpets using 1/10th the amount of water that a general steam cleaner uses. Doing this allows for a shorter drying time. We also use a Chem-Dry Powerhead rotary cleaning machine that has amplified extraction technology.
- Reposition & Block Furniture. We can move back basic furniture after cleaning underneath it for you at no additional charge.
- Post Vacuum & Groom. We’re not done yet. Here at Dr. Chem-Dry we love the look of a fluffy, groomed carpet and our clients do too. You’ll witness that how clean your carpets are after our certified technicians have completed this final step.
SPECIALTY STAIN REMOVAL
Your carpets get a lot of use, which means spills are an inevitable part of being a carpet owner. At Chem-Dry, our professional carpet cleaning technicians come armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal solutions and techniques to remove any type of unsightly stain that you may have. For stain removal to be successful, you must act quickly in cleaning it up after the spot is made. The longer a stain sits on your carpet or upholstery, the higher the probability of it setting in, which makes it harder to remove.
Our professional technicians are willing to try to remove virtually any stain from any carpet. We have expertly removed stains such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, honey, Kool-Aid, jelly, mud, makeup, Ketchup, marker, rust, wine, urine and so much more.
Reappearing stains are not an option for us! For best results, we sparingly use our cleaning solutions and our equipment is used at a low pressure. If a stain does reappear – so will we – until it is completely removed or minimized. For more information on our specialty stain removal services, contact a Chem-Dry professional carpet cleaning technician today.
Chem-Dry offers a number of stain protection products to help ensure that your carpets are kept fresh and clean. Our PowerGuard Protectant has been the gold standard for high-quality stain protection for decades and our Wool Protectant ensures that your delicate fibers look their best.
The Chem-Dry stain protection products stated above will provide you with:
- Protection that refreshes the performance of stain resistant carpets to create an invisible barrier around its fibers, which resists soiling.
- Protection that keeps your carpeting and upholstery looking their best, for longer.
- Maximum stain resistance because spills remain on the surface.
- Trusted protection from the leader in carpet cleaning and protection for over 35 years.